Conference 2018 - Registration
Download the Club Co-Ordinators Booking Form
The Club Co-Ordinators Booking form can be downloaded HERE as a data entry spreadsheet
You can also download a pdf version of the booking form for reference HERE
Notes for Club Co-Ordinators
1. Club Co-Ordinators are asked to please ensure their Club name and contact details are completed on the Co-ordinator's registration form.
2. The cost of registration for Delegates and Guests attending the Conference is Saturday £40, Sunday £20 or £50 for both days. The Saturday Dinner is £35 and the Sunday Lunch is £20 per person. Use 1 row for each person and tick the appropriate columns under the heading 'Please Tick'. Write the amount applicable in the Total column.
3. The Sunday of the Conference is Fathers day, under 19's do not have to pay the delegate registration fee and under 12's, lunch is only £12.00
4. Registration by all delegates and guests by Club would be recommended and much appreciated by the conference registrar.
5. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Delegates or Guests with special Dietary, Visual, Hearing or Mobility requirements, please tick the appropriate boxes on the Club co-ordinators registration form. To specify the nature of the special requirement please advise on a separate sheet of paper.
6. Completed Club co-ordinator forms, along with any details of Special Requirements and a cheque for the full amount made payable to Rotary International District 1260, should be sent to the Conference Registrar: Mike Thorpe, 115 Park Avenue, POTTERS BAR, EN6 5EW, by no later than the 30th April 2018.
7. Alternatively, payments can be made by bank transfer using details provided on the booking form. Please advise the conference registrar and the District Treasurer, Cedric Kennedy when transfers made.
8. Cancellations and Refunds will be dealt with in accordance wth District Standing Orders in use at the time of booking.
9. If email addresses are specified for each delegate we will communicate with individuals to keep them informed of information relatiing to the Conference. If individuals do not want to receive emails from the Conference committee then please tick the Opt Out box against the individual.
10. There is a maximum of 400 for Dinner on the Saturday night and the lunch on Sunday. Bookings will be allocated on a first come first served.
11. Please retain a copy of your Club Co-ordinator's registration form for your club records.