Conference 2018 - Registration
Download the Club Co-Ordinators Booking Form
The Club Co-Ordinators Booking form can be downloaded HERE as a data entry spreadsheet
You should also download a pdf version of the booking form details for reference HERE
Notes for Club Co-Ordinators
1. Club Co-Ordinators are asked to please ensure their Club name and contact details are completed on the Co-ordinator's section of the registration form.
2. Conference Registration will only be accepted once the Booking Reference from Chesford Grange has been allocated for each room of occupancy. Conference Registration fee is £35 per person when registered with the Conference Registrar prior to 1st February 2019, thereafter the fee is £50 per person.
3. Use 1 row for each person and put details of each couple sharing a room over 2 grouped rows. Complete the columns as appropriate.
4. Registration by all rotarians and their guests by Club would be preferred and much appreciated by the Conference Registrar.
5. Accomodation, double or twin room, at Chesford Grange Hotel, £352 per room for double occupancy and £264 for single occupancy. The package includes 2 nights accomodation, Friday evening BBQ, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. The deposit of 25% is payable immediately and the balance is due 2 weeks before the event.
6. Additional accomodation for Thursday is £130 and Sunday is £115 both for double or twin occupancy and includes dinner and B&B. Single occupancy is £103 and £84 per room per night respectively.
7. Completed Club Co-ordinator's form(s), along with a cheque for the deposit amount, made payable to Chesford Grange Hotel, should be sent to the Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, Warwick CV8 2LD.
8. Alternatively, completed club co-ordinator forms can be emailed to Zoe Wyatt, at Chesford Grange Hotel using the details on the booking form.
9. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Attendees with special Dietary, Visual, Hearing or Mobility requirements, please tick the appropriate boxes on the Club co-ordinator's registration form when sending to Conference Registrar. To specify the nature of the special requirement please advise on a separate sheet of paper or add a separate worksheet with the details to the registration spreadsheet.
10. Completed Club co-ordinator forms, with Chesford Grange Hotel booking reference and any details of Special Requirements and a cheque for the full amount made payable to Rotary International District 1260, should be sent to the Conference Registrar: Mike Thorpe using the details on the booking form by no later than the 30th April 2019.
11. Alternatively, completed Club Co-ordinator's form(s) as in 10 above can be emailed to Conference Registrar, Mike Thorpe and payments made by bank transfer using the details on the booking form. Please advise the Conference Registrar and the District Treasurer, Cedric Kennedy, when transfers made.
12. Cancellations and Refunds of Conference Registration Fees will be dealt with in accordance wth District Standing Orders in use at the time of booking. Re. Hotel cancellation terms, please see the Chesford Grange Hotel's web site, https://www.qhotels.co.uk/our-locations/chesford-grange
13. If email addresses are specified for an attendee we will communicate and keep them informed of information relating to the Conference. If individuals do not want to receive emails from the Conference committee then please tick the Opt Out box against the individual.
14. If a member of your club would like to act as a Steward, please mark the appropriate column. Stewards would be required for no more than a couple of hours over the weekend and volunteers will not miss any of the Conference Speakers
15. Please retain a copy of your Club Co-ordinator's registration form for your club records.